Thursday, July 28, 2011

Slacker

I know that it has been almost 4 months since i last blogged.  No excuses, pretty much just a slacker. The summer is going by way to fast, but on the other hand I am always glad to get back into a routine.
 Wes and Layne are doing trails in the mountains right here in our valley which is great to have them closer.  They were in about 300 head of elk yesterday and said that it was wild. The elk were running everywhere. 
Randy had been working on the Hansen ranch which is about 10 miles up the road that you cross the Clark Canyon Reservoir on basically since he got out of school.  He helped with 450 bum lambs and then they asked if he would like to come back and hay for the rest of the summer.  I wasn't quite ready to have him living away from home for the summer, but it has been good for him.
Erin is loving having time to read read read.  She is loving the American girl series.  She is taking voice lessons and fiddle so she is keeping busy with that and playing with friends when ever possible.
Coop is enjoying riding his bike when ever he is awake.  He loves being outside and playing with his cars.  He is excited to take his lamb to the fair the end of August.
 I had my hair in a ponytail the other day and he looked at me and said, "Holy Cow that is a lot of gray hair!!  You must be getting old mom."  Then Erin saved the day by reminding me I have the stuff in the box that fixes that and I can be good as new tomorrow.  I love my kids!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to have you back in the blogosphere! I missed you. I also like the fact that I'm not the only one that goes way too long between posts...

    ReplyDelete