Friday, February 18, 2011

Seattle

Yesterday morning, I sent Randy with 50 other students and 8 chaperons on two buses to go to Seattle for the All Northwest Band Conference.  He was so excited that their band was chosen to attend this conference.  They are the only school in Montana that were invited to come and they were stoked!!  I was excited for him also, but also scared because who is going to hold his hand and help him with all the different decisions that will need to be made.  I then had to remind myself that he will be gone in 3 years and he needs opportunities like this to see what life is like.  He did text me today to let me know that he has never seen such big buildings in all his life, and that he was feeling very claustrophobic.  It must be bad, because he said that 3 different times.  I think he is having the time of his life.  I just hope and pray that he is safe and smart!!  I Love you Randy- Be Good!!

2 comments:

  1. I bet he's having a blast! He's a good kid, he'll be fine! I think it's the mom's job to worry anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Randy! Have a great time! Wendy he will do great you guys have done a great job raising him!

    ReplyDelete