Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My New Favorite Salsa

I didn't realize that my draft was almost a month old, so here it is today, not from April :)



Pineapple Salsa

*Warning*- once you start eating, it is so hard to stop!!!

  • 1 (15 oz) can of Black or Kidney beans, drained and rinsed
  • 2 (8 oz) cans of crushed Pineapple, drained (I use 1 large can if i don't have small ones
  • 1 (15 oz) can of Corn, drained
  • 1 (14.5 oz) can of diced tomatoes
  • 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1/3 cup Italian Dressing
  • 2 Tbs Lime Juice
  • Bag of Lime Tortilla Chips

Mix all ingredients together. Best if served cold, but if you can't wait - dig in.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe, Wendy. I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks yummy! Thanks for the recipe! : )

    ReplyDelete